addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Angular-SF Message Board › Agile enthusiasts needed - Gap Inc.

Agile enthusiasts needed - Gap Inc.

Chris S.
user 45408092
Danville, CA
Post #: 1
Hi All -

I am reaching out as per a recommendation of a fellow member of this group. Gap Inc. is currently looking for Sr. Java Developers with a passion for Agile / TDD / Paired Programming to join our eCommerce team. I would love the chance to speak to anyone interested. Please e-mail me at christopher_shaw@gap.com if you'd like to chat!

Thanks!
Chris