It's time for another AngularJS Meetup. This meetup will be hosted by DJ Garcia (ADP Dev Manager) and Srinivas Kusunam (ADP UI Architect) and will be held at ADP Dealer Services in Hoffman Estates.
Our speakers will be Butch Peters & Richie Peters (no relation). Butch Peters is a Software Engineer working on the Platform team at ADP. Richie Peters is a Software Engineer working on the Inventory team at ADP.
At ADP we are building UI's which are CRUD intensive and very complex in nature. It is an incredible journey so far, building these UI's with AngularJS. Richie and Brian will share some of the tricks they have learned which are very handy once you master them. If time permits Srinivas Kusunam will talk about some of the Angular-1.2 features which are yet to be released.
Some of the tricks they will be talking are:
- ngModelController – API and benefits of using it to create your own custom user input controls
- $templateCache – What is it and benefits of using it in your production app?
- Module mocking – Can we mock the whole module while doing isolated module testing?
- Mocking directive controllers $ngModelController
- $injector & $provide in unit testing– what are these and how do you use them effectively in unit testing?
- Testing Directives
- Testing Controllers – why you should avoid putting everything on $scope?
- Few more in general….