addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AngularJS DFW Area Message Board › Enterprise applications using AngularJS?

Enterprise applications using AngularJS?

JD S.
jaydge
Carrollton, TX
Post #: 7
I'm trying to convince leadership at my current company to go with AngularJS. But they want to hear about more examples (besides Doubleclick) of large, enterprise applications using AngularJS. If any of you know of any or are able to share the name of your company and type of application it is, that would be extremely helpful!
Santiago E.
sesteva
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 6
Im working at a very large enterprise project right now. Im the tech lead for all presentation layer.
It is not yet in production and even though your leadership cannot see the product I can share feedback and notes on pain points. We are supporting IE7 onwards. Thats enterprise 100%!