addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AngularJS DFW Area Message Board › December Meetup

December Meetup

Jim L.
user 11713234
Group Organizer
Lewisville, TX
Hey Everybody,
I just wanted to drop you a quick message about this month's meetup. Since the third Thursday of the month will fall smack dab in middle of the holidays, I figured it would be best that we not have a meetup this month.
We will however, resume our normal schedule after the first of the year. I would like to ask for topic suggestions for our upcoming meetups and extend an invitation to anyone in the group that would like to present. Please send me an email if you have a suggestion or would like to present at an upcoming meetup.
I hope everybody enjoys the holiday and I'll see you all next year.
Regards,
Jim Lavin