AngularJS Gothenburg Message Board › Angular meetup before the summer?

Angular meetup before the summer?

Fredric B.
user 42244142
Stockholm, SE
Hei Angularians in Göteborg!
I hope that you got inspired by meeting other Angular JS people at the first meetup?!
At least I was happy that so many of you came and I've got really inspired by talking to a lot of people. Meet-ups are a great way of learning and getting in touch with new friends, colleagues, clients etc.
Ive got many proposals of people and companies wanted to host a meetup and from people willing to talk about Angular JS so the future looks really promising.
However the time moves in a fast pace towards the summer and I have myself been very busy with my fulltime job the past weeks and I am not longer really sure if there is a chance for us to have a second meetup before the summer as my original plan said?!
If some of you are willing to host a meetup and help organizing it it could be doable before the summer break. Otherwise Im looking forward to set a plan for monthly meetings in the upcoming autumn when things have settled efter the summer.
I hope to see you all again soon!

best regards
// Fredric Bergström, organizer of Meetup.com-group for Angular JS in Göteborg.