Meetups are held the third Tuesday of every month at 6:00 pm, with the goal of sharing AngularJS knowledge and best-practices and providing a space where people can meet up and chat with others working with Angular.
• You must cancel your RSVP up to 48 hours before the meetup if you cannot attend.
• If you RSVP and fail to show up you will not be able to attend the next 2 meetups.
• Your RSVP is valid until 6:15 p.m. on the day of the event.
• After 6:15 the people in the waiting list will be allowed into the meetup until we reach the legal room capacity. Once the room is full you will not be able to enter the meetup.
• If you arrive late there is no guarantee that you will be allowed into the meetup.
We are always looking for speakers & presenters for future meet-ups, so if you are using or teaching AngularJS, please submit to speak:
We're looking for community members to do "Lightning Demos". These talks will be 5 minutes or less. The idea is NOT to give a big flashy demo of a finished application, but rather to briefly introduce yourself and show something you ran into using AngularJS.
Lightning talks are not recorded or posted to YouTube.