We would like to know if you are looking for more advanced, intermediate, or introductory sessions at our Meetup. Which sentence best describes what you are looking for at the AngularJS-NYC Meetup:
|Jul 11, 2014||79 so far|
Meetups are held the third Tuesday of every month at 6:00 pm, with the goal of sharing AngularJS knowledge and best-practices and providing a space where people can meet up and chat with others working with Angular.
• You must cancel your RSVP up to 48 hours before the meetup if you cannot attend.
• If you RSVP and fail to show up you will not be able to attend the next 2 meetups.
• Your RSVP is valid until 6:15 p.m. on the day of the event.
• After 6:15 the people in the waiting list will be allowed into the meetup until we reach the legal room capacity. Once the room is full you will not be able to enter the meetup.
• If you arrive late there is no guarantee that you will be allowed into the meetup.
We are always looking for speakers & presenters for future meet-ups, so if you are using or teaching AngularJS, please submit to speak:
If you wish to recommend someone to speak, please submit to:
if you have an interest in sharing your work with the group.
Watch these and other AngularJS meetup talks at youtube.com/angularjs
We're looking for community members to do "Lightning Demos". These talks will be 5 minutes or less. The idea is NOT to give a big flashy demo of a finished application, but rather to briefly introduce yourself and show something you ran into using AngularJS.
Lightning talks are not recorded or posted to YouTube.
Resources on AngularJS
3,032 Brigade Members
2,463 Scala Types
14,865 Entrepreneurs & Investors
5,009 Data Scientists