AngularJS Utah Message Board › Split up into 2 groups for first hour of meetup?

Split up into 2 groups for first hour of meetup?

Scott A.
scottmas
Provo, UT
Post #: 5
Hey guys, the lecture today was good, but pretty basic for developers farther along the Angular learning curve. I've read in our reviews that the converse can also be true, with the lecture going above some members' heads.

So I was thinking - what do we think about splitting into two groups for the first portion of our meetup? So in one corner of the room we would some dude teaching a group of people with laptops ready the basics of Angular. And then in another corner, we would have a more advanced session, hopefully with lots of discussion and lively debate on the pros and cons of various methods and custom libraries/directives.

Just an idea. Feel free to discard it. But I can see a lot of value in it for all individuals involved.
Matt Z.
user 106864692
Provo, UT
Post #: 3
Thanks for the feedback Scott. This is something that I've been thinking about as well. I would like the meetup to accommodate everyone from novice to veteran. I have a few ideas that I am mulling over, but greatly welcome any suggestions the group may have.
Mike M.
user 122702752
Lehi, UT
Post #: 3
My developers came back from the meetup and had the same feedback. Maybe you could assign an experience level to the meetup so we can determine whether or not to attend?