RE: [Animal-Emergency-Rsponse-Arizona] Gladiator fire recruites

From: Stinkydoosmom
Sent on: Monday, May 21, 2012 12:33 PM
What is needed?

---- CJ Anderson <[address removed]> wrote: 
> Not a problem, there are other ways you can help if you are interested!
> CJ Anderson,[masked]
> President
> Empty Bowl Pet Food Pantry
>  <http://www.emptyb...;­ www.emptybowlpetfood­pantry.org
>  <mailto:[address removed]> [address removed]
>  
> Director Animals in Disaster, MRC
> http://www.azdhs....­
> http://www.meetup...­
> https://www.facebo...­
> 
>   _____  
> 
> From: [address removed]
> [mailto:[address removed]] On Behalf Of
> Dianne Sprague
> Sent: Saturday, May 19,[masked]:52 PM
> To: [address removed]
> Subject: RE: [Animal-Emergency-Rs­ponse-Arizona] Gladiator fire recruites
> 
> 
> 
> I would go in a heartbeat if I didn't have to work.
> 
>   _____  
> 
> From: [address removed]
> [mailto:[address removed]] On Behalf Of
> sherry
> Sent: Saturday, May 19,[masked]:11 PM
> To: [address removed]
> Subject: Re: [Animal-Emergency-Rs­ponse-Arizona] Gladiator fire recruites
> 
> where is this in crown king?
> 
> Happiness Can Be Yours
> 
> From: CJ Anderson <[address removed]>
> To: [address removed] 
> Sent: Saturday, May 19,[masked]:27 PM
> Subject: [Animal-Emergency-Rs­ponse-Arizona] Gladiator fire recruites
> 
> We are looking for volunteers to help at the Gladiator fire shelter for
> animals. At this time  we are taking two per shift.  The drive must be under
> your own insurance and gas.
> 
> You will only be under Yavapai Jurisdiction for the duration of your shift.
> We expect the utmost professionalism and attain. sneaker or work books,
> jeans and t-shirt, you will be given an identifying t-shirt when there,
> 
> The 3 shifts are: Day - 7AM - 3 PM
> 
> Evening - 3PM - 10 PM
> 
> Night - 10 PM - 7 AM
> 
> Name phone email drivers license to CJ Anderson
> 
> [address removed]
> 
> While we are not expecting anyone needing to be called out on Monday
> possible Tuesday, if you are available during that time, please indicate.
> Since the shelter is about a hour drive for the 101 and I-17 we ask that
> people go up and come back in a shift.
> 
> Response by 9pm Sunday night.
> 
> CJ Anderson
> 
> 602/[masked]
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by CJ Anderson ([address removed]) from Animal
> Emergency Response Arizona
> <http://www.meetup...;­ .
> To learn more about CJ Anderson, visit his/her member profile
> <http://www.meetup...;­ 
> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent
> <http://www.meetup...;­
> | In one daily email
> <http://www.meetup...;­
> | Don't send me mailing list messages
> <http://www.meetup...;­
> 
> 
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
> [address removed] 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by sherry ([address removed]) from Animal Emergency
> <http://www.meetup...;­ Response Arizona.
> To learn more about sherry, visit his/her member
> <http://www.meetup...;­
> profile
> Set my mailing list to email me As
> <http://www.meetup...;­
> they are sent | In
> <http://www.meetup...;­
> one daily email | Don't
> <http://www.meetup...;­
> send me mailing list messages 
> 
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
> [address removed] 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Dianne Sprague ([address removed]) from Animal
> Emergency  <http://www.meetup...;­
> Response Arizona.
> To learn more about Dianne Sprague, visit his/her member
> <http://www.meetup...;­
> profile
> Set my mailing list to email me As
> <http://www.meetup...;­
> they are sent | In
> <http://www.meetup...;­
> one daily email | Don't
> <http://www.meetup...;­
> send me mailing list messages 
> 
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
> [address removed] 

--
Be the Change you wish to see in this World,
Laura Petersen[masked]
Hands and Paws across America
Animal Advocacy/Education
[address removed] OR [address removed]

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy