Animal Faith-based Ministries, Develop, Outreach & Support Message Board › Help STOP PUPPY MILLS

Help STOP PUPPY MILLS

Connie
gavinsmommy1308
Fountain Hills, AZ
Post #: 6
hello everyone,
I know this holiday is crazy with the way things are going, but I have spent almost the whole year putting this fundraiser together and I was hoping if I could ask all of you for support and help. I currently work from home with GOLD CANYON CANDLES, and am putting what time i have away from gavin into this anti-puppy mill event. A portion of proceeds will go to local org. to help stop puppy- mills. I hope that some of you if not all will find it in your hearts to give back and help save these animals.

please visit my site for more information and FREE PRODUCTS!!!! www.Mygc.com/Connied

Thank you
Connie & Gavin
ps anyone who is able to help by placing and order will be automatically entered in a raffle to win 1 of 2 gifts from me. first being a Holiday candle from gold canyon candle, and the other a neckless ($175 value) also from Gold canyon Child foundation. your proceeds help to save animal lives. and your chance to win helps children in need. please help by passing this along.