align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Animal Faith-based Ministries, Develop, Outreach & Support Message Board › Meeting Reminder this Sunday 3/21 in person or online

Meeting Reminder this Sunday 3/21 in person or online

CJ A.
CJ-Anderson
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Hi everyone,

My apologizes if this is a repeat of yesterday. We are not sure that the meeting reminders are going though and I am working with Meetup tech support about this!

I just wanted to be sure you know about the meeting on Sunday that you can attend in person or online.

If you will go to our meetup.com and log in you can see all the information I posted about this event.
Please contact me if you are having troubles with this group as well so I can forward that information to the tech support as well!

With great appreciation for your membership!
CJ Anderson
602/206=0736