addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Animal Faith-based Ministries, Develop, Outreach & Support Message Board › Online Meeting Option Reminder 8/15

Online Meeting Option Reminder 8/15

CJ A.
CJ-Anderson
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Hi everyone,
I ust wanted to remind you that we do have a online attendance if you would like to participate at our meetup from online. With the extreme heat, we certainly understand a reluctance to travel and be out and about.

You MUST sign up through this link with go to webinar first though

Here is the link for you to attend the go to meeting.
https://www1.gotomeet...­

(this is a one time link only good for 8/15

When you register here you will be sent an email that will allow you to attend and listen (and watch) through your computer using an internal or external microphone, or you can call in using your phone from the number that will be sent to you!

Don’t forget you must sign up to the go to webinar link to attend this way. Call me if you have any trouble with getting the email and seeing the phone number. I will be open 30 minutes ahead of time!
C J Anderson
602/2060736