addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Animal Activists of Central Florida Message Board › Compassion for Animals Symposium

Compassion for Animals Symposium

Larry R.
lrumbough
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Post #: 7
UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...

Don?t Miss the Largest Animal Rights Conference in Florida!

The 6th ANNUAL COMPASSION FOR ANIMALS

ACTION SYMPOSIUM

Presented By: VegEvents

January 26 - 28, 2007

Regal Palms Resort

2700 Sand Mine Road, Davenport, Florida (approx. 30 miles SW of downtown Orlando)

ORLANDO, FLORIDA

Registration is going well and with limited seating this year, I hope we can accommodate everyone who wishes to attend. I know this is a busy time for most of you and a time of limited finances for some. If you plan to register but can't at the moment, please let us know by e-mail, so we can reserve your space for a little while.
Don't hesitate to let me know if finances are a problem. We can work it out. No one is turned away.

Contact information is at the bottom of this UPDATE.

The Regal Palms Resorts will hold our block of townhouses at the reduced rate only until Dec. 26.

After that, there is no guarantee of a reduced rate. Please, register as soon as possible for lodging and the symposium.

Students, register by December 31st for the reduced rate of $40.

Thank you, I am looking forward to seeing you all and meeting new friends and activists.

For the Animals,

Chas Chiodo

P.S. Please, send this email to all your AR friends and AR lists, ASAP.

The 6th ANNUAL COMPASSION FOR ANIMALS

ACTION SYMPOSIUM

Come to Orlando, raise your awareness of compassionate living and take it back to your community.

YOU CAN AND DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

*Share ideas and mingle with long - time activists and newcomers in Animal Ethics and Environmental Issues

*Participate in Lively Group Discussions and Project Planning

*Network with Like-Minded Individuals and Form Friendships that will last a Lifetime!

*Join us and representatives from Florida and national organizations in brainstorming sessions

Questions? Contact Event Coordinator: Chas Chiodo at 386-454-4341 or chasmoe@earthlink.net

Check out the VegEvents website for registration, lodging, presenters and directions information.

www.vegevents.net