Animal Activists of Central Florida Message Board › New Event: Foie Gras Protest at Luma Restaurant

New Event: Foie Gras Protest at Luma Restaurant

Larry R.
lrumbough
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Announcing a new event for Animal Activists of Central Florida!

What: Foie Gras Protest at Luma Restaurant

When: Saturday, December 8, 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: This Saturday night, join dozens of activists as we unite in protest in an act of solidarity for the International Animal Rights Day which takes place each year, on or about the 10th of December. (Sunday will be a huge protest in London - the centerpiece of this year's events) to mark the day- hosted by UNCAGED. for more info on the meaning of this day of action, visit http://www.uncaged.co...­

In Winter Park, Florida on Saturday, December 8th, compassionate people will unite to stand for a single principle: Animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, or to exploit for 'entertainment.'

If you are planning on attending this event, feel free to bring candles, signs, banners, images, or shirts with our message of compassion... Banners, signs, leaflets, etc. will be on hand as well for those who have none.

This event will be held in front of an establishment profiting from animal exploitation by selling foie gras- the controversial delicacy that has been outlawed in several countries around the world. In our continued campaign to get LUMA Restaurant in Winter Park to go foie gras free- we will converge there this saturday evening for a vigil/protest dedicated to every animal who has died a violent death- dedicated to every animal who languishes away on her cage floor in a dark 'research' laboratory- dedicated to every animal with a feeding tube down its throat, sitting chained in a veal crate or suffering in any other way due to exploitive industries who treat them like machines rather than feeling, sentient beings.

Take a couple of hours on this saturday night to let your voice rise into the night sky in a united demand for an END TO ANIMAL EXPLOITATION!!

Meetup Time: 7:00pm
Meetup Location: 290 South Park Ave - Winter Park - across the street from LUMA
Email Dezeray for questions: heatrbangin@yahoo.com

Rise up- Make the Torture Stop- LIBERATION NOW!

"I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn?t. ... The pain which it inflicts upon unconsenting animals is the basis of my enmity toward it, and it is to me sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." ?Mark Twain

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy

?While there is a lower class I am in it; while there is a criminal element I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free?
Eugene Debs

"Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"--Peter Garrett, Midnight Oil

Learn more here:
http://animalrights.m...­