Calling all Vegans, Vegetarians, and Veg-Curious...
Our Monthly VEGAN Potlucks are BACK and they NEED YOU!
Grab your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, your favorite vegan friendly dish to share and join us for Food, FUN, and Friendship. This is a great way to meet more like minded people in the area. Sacred Grounds Coffee House has graciously offered to let us hold our Monthly Vegan Potlucks there every month, so be sure to thank them by purchasing a drink while your there and by spreading the word to your friends and family about this very unique coffee house.
The monthly vegan potlucks will reoccur on the 3rd Sunday of EVERY month, so be sure to mark your calendars so that you don't miss out!
Sunday, February 17th
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Sacred Grounds Coffee House
4819 E. Busch Blvd. Tampa, FL 33617
WHAT TO BRING?
* Yourself! Your friends! Your family! Your Co-workers! The more the merrier!
* This is a Potluck, so please bring a VEGAN friendly dish to share! Please make sure your dish is VEGAN, meaning NO dairy, eggs, fish, fowl, meat, honey or ANY other animal product. If you have any question about this please ask.
* Bring your recipe to share, or a list of ingredients
* BYOP! Bring-Your-Own-Plate! Please help cut down on the waste by bringing your own plate/utensils.
* Drinks will be available for purchase at Sacred Grounds. You can check out their drink menu here: http://www.sacredgroundstampa.com/menu.html
If you have any questions about the potluck, location, what to bring, etc., please email Amber at [masked]