|Sent on:||Friday, February 15, 2013 5:57 PM|
Amazing Pet Expos
Fix at Four Setup/Booth Attendant
● Set up booth display on Friday afternoon. (Setup volunteer)
● Educate expo attendees about the Best Friends Fix at Four (spay/neuter) campaign.
● Provide information about the campaign to as many attendees as possible.
● Encourage attendees to promote the campaign by signing up to receive campaign
materials that they can use in their community.
● Transport materials to exhibit hall. (Setup volunteer)
● Run the exhibit booth; actively engage booth visitors and other expo attendees about the
campaign and raise awareness of Best Friends. (Booth Attendant)
● Educate people on the age of accidental litters, and the importance and benefits of
spaying and neutering their pets. (Booth Attendant)
● Hand out campaign materials to booth visitors and encourage them to spread the word.
● Attend a webinar that includes information about Best Friends and the Fix at Four campaign.
● Agree to have some of the booth materials shipped to house. (Setup volunteer)
● Booth set up is the day prior to event, 12 hours sometime between noon6:00pm. (Set
Event Day Duties:
● Run the exhibit booth; actively engage booth visitors and other expo attendees about the campaign and raise awareness of Best Friends.
● Pack up display and materials after event ends. (Approximately 60 minutes)
● May need to take some of the materials back home. (2nd shift Saturday volunteer.)
● Coordinate the shipping of some materials back to Best Friends or other location and disperse remaining informational materials to other volunteers or local Best Friends Network Partners. (2nd shift Saturday volunteer)
● Complete event recap and submit to Best Friends Marketing Manager.
● Material shipping/distribution within one week after event. (2nd shift Saturday volunteer.)
● Event recap submitted to Best Friends Marketing Manager within one week.
● Must be outgoing and comfortable talking to people.
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die."
"Nobody ever made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little." ~Edmond Burke
"Our lives begin to end the moment we become silent about things that matter." ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
http://www.meat.org - Learn the Truth