MILLIE IS A SWEET GIRL WHO NEEDS A HOME!
Friday, January 31, 2014 10:53 PM
MILLIE IS A SWEET GIRL WHO NEEDS A HOME! Beautiful black and white female pit bull.
Millie is a sweet girl who needs someone to give her a loving, forever home.
- Think she’s a Terrier/Weimeraner/Kurs/Pit.
- Vet thinks she’s a little over a year old.
- She’s 48 pounds, spayed, just got her the rabies, bordatella, distemper/parvo canine, dewormer shot, heart worm test.
- Gave her HeartGuard Green (30-day heartworm pill) and Activyl (flea treatment).
- Got her a Pinellas County License.
- She needs training because she’s a runner.
- Could benefit from a fenced in yard which will give her exercise and safety.
- Loves people and children.
- Gets along with and basically ignores other animals.
- Very loving and affectionate loves attention.
- Very housebroken, whines or barks to go outside.
- Can take food or bones out of her mouth, and takes treats very gently.
Will sit when told to while you put a leash on her.