addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Animal Advocacy of Tampa Bay Message Board › If posting on AATB about an animal/ animals that need to be adopted

If posting on AATB about an animal/ animals that need to be adopted

Susannah
user 8099954
Group Organizer
Seffner, FL
Post #: 15
If posting on Animal Advocacy of Tampa Bay - Meetup about an animal/ animals that need to be adopted.

Must have what the animal is or are in the subject.

In the body of the email repeat what type of animal it is and as much info about the animal as possible. (health, age, size ...)

The animal must be from the Tampa Bay area and it needs to be listed where the animal is currently (county is fine).

The contact person must be listed.

The email of the contact person needs to be listed the regular way and the (at)(dot) way (the Meetup strips out email addresses often when it sends things out to protect peoples privacy.)

If you as the sender are the contact person please put your email in the message - many people do not know how to go to the person's profile to email a person.

If a tel # is listed the person must be asked if it okay to have their # all over the internet (remember this is a public Meetup site and the messages are stores for everyone to read not just the people on this Meetup site)

If the message is forwarded please delete all other emails from the message except for the contact person's address. (again privacy issues)

Sorry if this seems like a lot but as the organizer when people push reply it comes to me and then I need to figure out who it goes to and if I do not do it as promptly as needed the animal could miss out on a loving forever home.

I will store this in the Discussions/message board and please refer to it before sending out a message concerning an animal that needs adoption.

If you are responding to a post about an animal looking for a home -please contact the person listed directly (as I stated if you hit reply it comes to me and then I need to figure out who sent it).

Thank you, Susannah