addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anime Memphis Message Board › Where/When should we do this thing?

Where/When should we do this thing?

Devitt U.
EvilOtaku
Group Organizer
Memphis, TN
Post #: 2
I'm pretty open to anything right now.

I'm thinking a monthly schedule will be fine. But I'm not adverse to weekly or biweekly meetings.
A former member
Post #: 1
Monthly sounds good to me for starters as I've actually been busy of late.
As far as where, I cant think of anywhere off the top of my head at present.
Next time I'm in Animax, I'll ask the owner if he has any ideas, and ask if he would be interested in being a guest speaker when we get things going.
Devitt U.
EvilOtaku
Group Organizer
Memphis, TN
Post #: 3
Sound like a plan. I haven't been to Animax in ages. Amazon Prime has totally spoiled me.

I hadn't really thought about having guests. I've been toying around with a Anime 101 podcast for newer/younger fans. Maybe we could get people to talk about the works of Satoshi Kon or Mamoru Oshii, the differences between shounen and seinen, and what the deal is with nosebleeds and giant sweat drops.