addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anime Memphis Message Board › unscheduled meetup

unscheduled meetup

A former member
Post #: 2
Kinda hard to RSVP to an unknown time and date. I stay rather busy. When you have a date and time, I'll decide then. (hopefully in the affirmative, given no conflicting commitments. wink )
Devitt U.
EvilOtaku
Group Organizer
Memphis, TN
Post #: 4
No problem, I just didn't like the front page sitting empty like that. This way people can also make suggestions for a time/place without going through me directly.