addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor (Mostly) Acoustic Jam Message Board › Blues guitar workshop tomorrow, April 19, at Elderly Instruments

Blues guitar workshop tomorrow, April 19, at Elderly Instruments

Bill
user 9054260
Group Organizer
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 4
Hi fellow guitarists. Michigan guitar wizard Joel Mabus is leading a 2-hour workshop tomorrow at Elderly Instruments in Lansing. It costs $40. I signed up today, and the guy I spoke to said there are 11 people signed up and 10 slots open. If you want to share a ride, I'll be leaving Ann Arbor at around 11:00, and may hang around Elderly for a little while afterwards, to indulge my guitar lust. Register by calling 888-473-5810, and contact me at glsongs@att.net if you want to share a ride.