addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Board Game Group Message Board › Conquest of Nerath

Conquest of Nerath

A former member
Post #: 213
We have recently acquired Conquest of Nerath and would like to try it with more than two players to see how it plays. Would any one or two of you be interested in joining us for a game at the July 13th Meetup?

I would say this one probably qualifies as Hard on the scale in the sticky post here. The mechanics are not obscenely difficult or arcane, but there are several different types of pieces that all function a bit differently and it takes a couple of hours to play if all goes smoothly.

If you're interested, let me know and we'll bring the game along.
A former member
Post #: 1
i'll be at the july 27th game night and would love to play conquest if you can make it that night.
A former member
Post #: 214
Very cool! I've been getting stuck at work a lot lately, so we may not make it. If we do, I will definitely bring the game and hold a spot for you.