Ann Arbor Kickball (And Winter Volleyball) Meetup Group Message Board › Kickball Team (Please Read Important)

Kickball Team (Please Read Important)

Andrew
user 7962664
Group Organizer
Jackson, MI
We currently have 17 registered/paid members on the team. I've just emailed everyone that I don't think I have a form for (you may have gotten this email if you go by a different name on Meetup even though you have registered. If this is the case, please email me.

Please take a moment to RSVP to the games that you think you will be able to attend. You can always change it later, but the 4 RSVP's for the first game are going to leave us in sad shape. Also, we have a few more open places, so if you know anyone else that might want to play please have them get in touch with me.

My phone number is 734-417-2054.

Also, remember that if you haven't played kickball since elementary school (like me and many others), we are having a get together on Tuesday evening at Veterans Park to toss a few kickballs around and get the hang of it. If you can make it, it would be most appreciated so we at least have a good idea of what is going on for the first game!

See you on the field,

Andrew

p.s.
So far the following people have registered. If you don't see your name below, and have registered, please contact me right away.

Andrew
Brian
Jeeva
Rick
Kai
Jennifer
Traci
Dan
Regina
Tatyana
Helana
Benjamin