addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Ruby Brigade Message Board › Thank You!

Thank You!

Patrick M.
patrick_mcsweeny
Group Organizer
Toledo, OH
A big thanks to Nicholas, Javan and Steve for their presentations last night and to the audience for adding to the discussion. It goes to show that there is a wealth of Ruby talent around Ann Arbor. I'm really happy with the way things turned out.
If anyone wants to put together a 30 minute-ish Intro to Ruby presentation for the meetup on June 24, let me know. With the influx of new members we have some more beginners and I think it would be nice to do some talks that would appeal to them.
Last but not least, it was great to see some new faces. I hope we can maintain this growth.
-Patrick