Feb 10, 2014 · 12:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Let's begin a theme of the month. The idea is to use your imagination and creativity to get discussions going around your favorite images that revolve around the theme of the month. Although we are announcing after the start of this month, you still have plenty of time.
This month's theme: "POLAR". ie: cold, ice, snow. Use your imagination. RSVPs will be open for one week this month. Upload your images and let the discussions begin.
• The goal is to help others including ourselves grow as artists.
• Upload up to two images per photographer and images must created by you within 2014. May be taken with ANY type of camera including camera phones. Images of questionable content may be removed without notification.
• Please include a title, caption, settings, location, time of day, etc. after you upload your image and let the discussions begin.
• We will NOT be voting.
• Any member may comment on your image. For those commenting, please provide constructive critiques/discussions with the goal of helping each of us grow. If a question is asked, reply specifically to that comment rather than starting another comment.
• If there is enough interest, we will do a Google+ Hangout to open up discussions even further.
• If you missed the RSVP deadline and would like to be added to list for said month, please email one of the hosts to be added.