addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Shutterbugs (Photography) Message Board New Meetup Ideas! › List of annual events @ Midwest

List of annual events @ Midwest

Willy
wwangsa
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 4
Hey bugs,
Let's create a list of annual events in midwest area where we can go out and shoot.
If you know one, please list them and also put down a note the things that we need to aware (such as photography policy).

I created some of the events, you can see the list in this spreadsheet.

You can use this form to enter the event.

We will schedule photowalk based on this list.

Willy
Joel A.
user 13069875
Redford, MI
Post #: 6
Cool, I posted a couple. The first one is this Saturday.
Willy
wwangsa
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 5
Joel, do you want to become event host for Belleville Winterfest? If not, I will ask Kristi or Ryan. Bummer, I have to miss this :(
Joel A.
user 13069875
Redford, MI
Post #: 7
What do I have to do?
Willy
wwangsa
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 6
Just get the group together (those who are rsvp-ed) on the event then lead the photowalk (like Kristi did in previous walks).
Joel A.
user 13069875
Redford, MI
Post #: 8
Ok, I posted it.