addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor Shutterbugs (Photography) Message Board Buy, sell, and trade! › Flash Bus ticket half off

Flash Bus ticket half off

A former member
Post #: 13
Hey everyone,
I can't go to the Flash Bus tour this Thursday (bummer!). I have until tomorrow to get a full refund on my ticket but I figured I could sell it for less to a Shutterbug. If you have Thursday free and would want to buy a ticket for $50 let me know. But I need to know soon cause if there's no interest then I'll just get the full amount back from them.
Thanks,
Ben