addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor Shutterbugs (Photography) Message Board Buy, sell, and trade! › A one week trade: 5dm2 for a 7d

A one week trade: 5dm2 for a 7d

Patrick H.
phurley
Canton, MI
Post #: 17
I have a much loved Canon 5d mark II. It does everything I wanted when I bought it and I am happy. That said I have been shooting a lot more sports than I expected and have been toying with the idea of picking up a second body to compliment (not replace) my current camera.

If no one is interested I will rent a 7d, but I thought one of the bugs who has a 7d might be interested to play with a full frame for a week and let me decided if I want to buy a 7d or not. I would treat your camera like it was my own babying it only with L glass shooting some soccer, volleyball and flag football, and you would hopefully do the same, but enjoy the wide angles, shallower depth of field and amazingly clear giant captures.

If you are interested, we can work out the details. No scam, ask around, I have been on a number of our meet ups with said camera.
Ua C.
uacreativephoto
Columbus, OH
Post #: 14
I don't have a 7D to trade. I just wanted to verify that Patrick is indeed a very trustworthy photographer and that I vouch for him.

I hope you find someone who can help you out Patrick! I'll check around school and see if I find someone interested in your swap. See you Friday :)

Joshua A. Chamberlain
A former member
Post #: 7
I am interested Patrick. I am in the exact opposite scenario, I have wanted to try out a 5DMKII for a while now. I work in Ann Arbor and live in Canton.

-Deepu
Patrick H.
phurley
Canton, MI
Post #: 18
Perfect, I live and work in Canton. I will send you an email.