addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Shutterbugs (Photography) Message Board Ann Arbor Shutterbugs (Photography) Discussion Forum › Just Won a Nikon Scholarship to Attend a Class at Santa Fe Photographic Work

Just Won a Nikon Scholarship to Attend a Class at Santa Fe Photographic Workshops

Phyll
Pepstar
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 21
Has anyone ever attended a class out there before?
Please write and tell me about it. Will be going out there soon.
Jan Ziegelman C.
user 25316252
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
I have gone to the Santa Fe workshops twice. It is a beautiful place and the facilities at the Workshops are excellent. I am happy to answer any questions you have.