Ann Arbor Shutterbugs (Photography) Message Board Ann Arbor Shutterbugs (Photography) Discussion Forum › Stepping Down as Organizer

Stepping Down as Organizer

Closed to new replies

Kristi
My Dear Shutterbugs,

It is with great sadness that I write to you all today to inform you that I will be stepping down as Organizer of the Ann Arbor Shutterbugs meetup group. I have very recently moved to Boulder, CO, and as such am no longer the best person to run the group. But have no fear! Joshua Chamberlain and Ryan Karolak will continue to uphold the group until such time as a new Organizer can be found and step into the role. Until then, Joshua Chamberlain will temporarily take over the official responsibilities of Organizer. I strongly encourage those of you who have been active or wish to be active to consider the Organizer role and talk with Joshua and Ryan more about it.

It is a great joy and privilege to lead such a fantastic group of people, and I have made many friends through this group. The Shutterbugs are whatever we as organizers and members make it to be, and we have made it great! I look forward to continuing to watch the group as it grows even greater over time; perhaps one day I may even return to Ann Arbor and be able to contribute again. Thank you for making this such a wonderful experience and for making the Ann Arbor Shutterbugs the best photography meetup group around! :)

Much Love,

-Kristi (The Big 'Bug Emeritus)