addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Shutterbugs (Photography) Message Board Ann Arbor Shutterbugs (Photography) Discussion Forum › Looking for suggestions on modifying a picture

Looking for suggestions on modifying a picture

Lisa S
user 96987922
Walled Lake, MI
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I have a friend with a picture of downtown Detroit from the 1970s or so... It was taken near the Children's Hospital. We wanted to make a modern copy and took some pictures from a similar position. Unfortunately there are a few dead trees that we would like to modify/cover up. Think they would be impossible to remove. I am not a photoshop person - don't even own it but would welcome input and an estimate on working on this.

Let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share the image.

Lisa
lisas98_mail@yahoo.com
Patrick H.
phurley
Canton, MI
Post #: 27
Post a link to the photo and we can tell you how hard or not this would be.