The Ann Arbor Patriots Message Board The Ann Arbor Glenn Beck Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Tues (Nov 5) Voting Recommendations

Tues (Nov 5) Voting Recommendations

Bill B.
user 9102557
Group Organizer
Ann Arbor, MI
Here are two recommendations for voting on Tuesday.

It’s not too late to put in your two cents. If you have thoughts, please send them to me.

Thanks.

Bill
wwbigler@gmail.com
734-340-6011

1. Rod Anderson wrote:

Here are my recommendations for CHELSEA. Generally, I favor newcomers over incumbents, since the Council has consistently failed to meet minimum standards of accountability and transparency, and has demonstrated a flawed decision making process.

Mayor: none.

City Council (four year terms):
Dustin Suntheimer
Jim Myles
Melissa Johnson

Two year terms:
Susan Moore
Jane Pacheco

2. Al Woods wrote:

First: ANN ARBOR Ward 4’s candidate is Jack Eaton, not John. Second, I would look into endorsing him for Council for three reasons. First and most important, he is committed to curbing spending. Second, he is committed to restoring our police and fire safety programs that have been the source of a massive crime wave in Ann Arbor. Third, he is a people kind of guy. He is open to suggestions, will have candid conversations with a resident, and is easy to get a hold of.
It’s not too late to put in your two
cents. If you have thoughts, please send
them to me.
Thanks.
Bill
wwbigler@gmail.com
734-340-6011

1. Rod Anderson wrote:
Here are my recommendations for CHELSEA. Generally, I favor newcomers over incumbents, since the Council has consistently failed to meet minimum standards of accountability and transparency, and has demonstrated a flawed decision making process.

Mayor: none.
City Council (four year terms):

Dustin Suntheimer

Jim
Myles

Melissa Johnson

Two year terms:

Susan
Moore

Jane
Pacheco

2. Al Woods wrote:

First: ANN ARBOR Ward 4’s candidate is Jack Eaton, not John.
Second, I would look into endorsing him for Council for three reasons.
First and most important, he is committed to curbing spending.  Second, he
is committed to restoring our police and fire safety programs that have been
the source of a massive crime wave in Ann Arbor.  Third, he is a people
kind of guy.  He is open to suggestions, will have candid conversations
with a resident, and is easy to get a hold of.