addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor Italian Conversation Group Message Board › Scheduling your own events

Scheduling your own events

Steve K.
SteveKemsley
Group Organizer
Ann Arbor, MI
Hi everyone!
In order to give members some control over the A2 Italian Conversation Group, and to alleviate some of the work involved in being an organizer, I've decided to allow any member of the conversation group to suggest a meetup. Just go to the group page, login, and click "+ Suggest a new meetup." Your event won't be announced (and emailed) to everyone automatically, but it will be posted on the group page. If it seems relevant (i.e. related to Italian culture/language), I will announce it. Hopefully this change will help accomodate the changing schedules and fluctuating levels of interest throughout the year.
That's all for now. Thanks!
Steve