Anybody else crazy enough to play this Saturday?
Right now the forecast is 70% chance of precipitation for Saturday. I'm up for playing in snow but not in rain at these temps (temp supposed to be high 30s or low 40s).
Thurs and Fri weather are supposed to dry things off. Let's keep an eye on the weather. I'll be there as long as it isn't raining.
We can play on the baseball field, parking Pump House Rd. at Truxton Park Rd, or reconvene elsewhere if that doesn't work.