addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
I would just like to say . . . we anti-socialites are TOTALLY ROCKING this Meetup! We are being astoundingly anti-social . . . "hella" anti-social . . . professionally anti-social. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, EVERYONE!!!

Oh! . . . and Happy Holidays
A former member
Post #: 1
Truer words have seldom been spoken.

And I use 'seldom' because wishing a bunch of anti-social people "Happy Holidays" seems out of spirit.
A former member
Post #: 3
For someone who "once worked hard to sublimate [his] scathing sense of sarcasm", who therefore is likely keenly attuned to sarcasm, I'm surprised you interpreted "Happy Holidays" as "out of spirit" rather than suitably sarcastic.

Tch, tch, tch . . . I would have expected so much more from a transplant from L.A. . . .
A former member
Post #: 2
Lynne, you do indeed have a valid point!

I plead 420?
A former member
Post #: 4
No need to plead guilty of anything . . . you were the sole anti-social(ite) to respond to my original comment, and for that, (no sarcasm intended), a nod of appreciation . . .