ANTI-SOCIAL WRITERS AND CREATIVE MISFITS Message Board › La Jolla Literary Festival Sept 21.

La Jolla Literary Festival Sept 21.

RUSS S.
user 6557382
Group Organizer
Oceanside, CA
Post #: 3
Here's a message from the organizer, Camden Hubbard.. Anti-Socialites will get substantial discounts ..
I would like to offer the Anti-Social Writers and Creative Misfits the chance to purchase group tickets to the La Jolla Literary Festival – they are offered with steep discounts. However, I did not want to jam your inbox so I did not include any attachments.

Held this September 21st - 23rd at the Museum of Contemporary Art in La Jolla the first annual La Jolla Literary Festival will gather seventeen notable writers who are experts on subjects ranging from art to international affairs. Authors include Mitch Albom, Martin Amis, James Bradley, and other luminaries. The three-day event includes a reception and dining, so it should end up being pretty fun and social. The web site is www.jollalit.com.
Camden Hubbard
Founder
La Jolla Literary Festival
camden@jollalit.com