Sonny Acres Potential Rain Plans

From: Lindsay
Sent on: Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:03 PM

Hi everyone,

A few of us have really been looking forward to the meetup this Saturday at Sonny Acres, and I for one am bummed that the weather forecast shows a real likelihood of rain at the time of the meetup.  Being outdoors, Sonny Acres isn't a meetup that can be enjoyed in the rain, unfortunately. 

I will have to cancel the Sonny Acres meetup on Saturday morning if rain is still predicted for that evening. 

I thought it would still be nice to get together in the case that Sonny Acres on Saturday gets cancelled.  By 10:30 on Saturday morning, I will either decide to keep up or cancel the Sonny Acres meetup.  If I cancel it, I will post an alternate meetup at the same time, 5:30 pm on Saturday at

Noodles and Co.

706 E Roosevelt Rd
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137


So, that's the plan.  If we do Noodles and not Sonny Acres on Saturday, I am hoping to reschedule Sonny Acres for later in the month. 

I hope to see many of you, soon! 





Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy