Anxiety support Message Board › having a bad day at work

having a bad day at work

A former member
Post #: 1
Today started off as I felt slow/behind from the minute I got out of bed. I got to work late and walked right into an important sample. I got everything set up and hit start. Only to find out instrument was broken, an hour or so later. Fixed it or so I thought but then I wasn't right because I hadn't gotten the syringe in right. I had asked someone to check it before I hit start again. She said its green it must be ready. I hit start and again nothing. Syringe wasn't in right. All this while the truck is waiting to unload. I had her try the syringe and now it is finally going. I have felt stupid and paranoid all morning now. I wish I didn't react this way to problems. Argh. Anyways thanks for reading
A former member
Post #: 8
I feel bad that you had a tough day and felt bad too. I've had days where if only one thing goes right I consider the day a success...Sometimes it almost seems like these bad days are written scripts from Hollywood or something.
A former member
Post #: 2
Yeah by the end of it I started calling the day a comedy of errors. I ended the day on a much better not with coffee and conversation. Thanks.