Anxiety support Message Board › dealing with anxiety

dealing with anxiety

Cee
user 113760742
Whiting, IN
Post #: 2
Hi everyone, I am new to this site. I am dealing with anxiety for 5 years. This 5 yrs had been rough. I feel terrible most of the time due to emotional sickness. I started on pills over a yr ago with my regular doctor who subscribed me alphrazolam. About half yrs ago, i went to see a psychiatrist to see if i could stay away from pills. I dont want to live for the rest of my life like this. But instead of getting myself off from pills, my doctor prescribed me more pills. I am take burspirine and alphrazolam xr each day. I realize my symtoms gets worst when i am having health issues(this happens alot), I cant focus and feeling shaky all day long....I feel nervous, I cant focus at work....cant breath....I need help!!! I think it also has to do with I am about to end a relationship with my boyfriend. He hurts me deeply because we are very happy together but he said ive been stress him out alot because i am feeling sick all the time and being very negative all the time........i feel so sad and depress. I want to get myself away from this feeling. I tried to be stronger but it's not working....this anxiety and depressing feeling is so bothersome.
Lindsay
user 8844074
Glen Ellyn, IL
Post #: 11
Hi Fiona. Thanks for courageously sharing some of your current struggle with us. Sounds like you are going through a lot. Feel free to send me an email. I hope that if you can make it out to a meetup sometime that getting out of the house and spending time with other group members will be a break from the stress and anxiety you are feeling. Take good care, Lindsay
Cheryl K
user 6693347
Naperville, IL
Post #: 43
Hi Fiona! Thanks for posting so honestly what you are going through. The stress of a break up will always elevate any anxiety. Mine was so bad in my 20's that I could barley leave the house. I am now only on buspare as neeeded. There is hope and it does get better. Therapy is a great place to learn coping skills for anxiety. Hope this helped.:) Cheryl
Cee
user 113760742
Whiting, IN
Post #: 3
thank you. I understand how a relationship is affecting my mood swing and how it is affecting my anxiety. Thank You for letting me there's still hope out there. It is hard for other ppl to understand how it is to be like dealing with extremely anxiety symptoms 24/7. I am more calm today but the symptoms are still bad.