Enjoy and explore the wonders of Chinese Teas. We will be tasting the oldest tea in the world, Pu'er Tea, and learning about the holistic benefits and uses of this classic Chinese Medicinal tea that started the whole world of tea. The hosts have both lived in China and studied under Tea masters. This is a great chance to hang out and enjoy some amazing teas. You are sure to leave way too happy! Haha
The cost for this event is $15 at the door, or $9 through Meetup. Lots of tea will be served and $9 can go towards purchase of tea. Tickets can be purchased through the following link:
http://journeyintotea.eventbrite.com/ (Use code meetup2013)
The gallery is very nice and in a central location. The event will be hosted by Mcintosh Teas and Misty Peak Teas.
The night will include:
• Four tables pouring select Pu'er tea all evening
• Endless Rare and select tea tastings, some never before tasted in America
• Presentation of the past, present, and future of tea
• Introduction to Pu'er Tea: Raw vs. Ripe
• Health Benefits of Tea (Especially Pu'er)
• How to properly buy Tea
• Video on the production of Pu'er tea
• Dry Storage vs Wet Storage Catered refreshments
We may all get together for a meal after if we are not too tea drunk! Haha. Should be a real cool event. Lets all learn and enjoy! It will be a great event and pretty hard to find something like this anywhere else.