Apalachee Chapter of the Florida Trail Association Message Board › FTA Member Designation

FTA Member Designation

Linda P.
L.Patton
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 22
(The Panhandle Chapter of FTA just posted on this topic and I'm stealing some of their wording.)

Over time, I have added "FTA member" next to your name on meetup if you are an official FTA member. If the designation is not next to your name, here are possible reasons:
1. You have yet to join the Florida Trail Association so please do so at www.floridatrail.org/store/html/category.cfm?id=86
2. You have let your membership lapse so please renew
3. You have joined very recently and are not yet showing up on the Apalachee Chapter's roster. Your designation will show up after the next first-of-month roster is received.
3. You are an FTA member, but on Meetup you are going by a nickname or first name only so I don't know who you are - send me an email with your full name so I can designate you as a member.
4. You are an FTA member of another chapter. If so, send me an email and let me know which chapter and your FTA membership number.

In the coming months, we may have "FTA Member only" activities so if you are not currently designated and should be, please help me get this corrected ASAP.
Happy Trails,
Linda