addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Apalachee Chapter of the Florida Trail Association Message Board › Meetup details changed: Day Hike in the St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge

Meetup details changed: Day Hike in the St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge

Dawn B.
user 17623641
Tallahassee, FL
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Apalachee-Florida-Trail-Hiking/events/140978712/­
When: Sunday, October 13, 2013 11:00 AM
Where: South Monroe Park and Ride at 10:30 or Town of St Mark's at 11:00
St Mark's Bike Path trailhead--town of St Marks
Tallahassee, fl

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
Hi everyone,
Just got home from CO late last night.  Boy am I stiff and ready for a good hard hike.  I changed some of the details so hopefully everyone got that info.  See you all tomorrow.
DawnB