add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Apalachee Chapter of the Florida Trail Association Message Board › Sunday's hike-SMNWR

Sunday's hike-SMNWR

Dawn B.
user 17623641
Tallahassee, FL
Hi everyone,
Toni and I went down to the Refuge and scouted the hike yesterday.  We will hike from the Visitor Center to the River and back for a total of 9.5 mi.  We will meet at the South Monroe Park and Ride at 10:15, or you can go directly to the Visitor Center.  We will leave there (hopefully at 11:00 sharp).  Entrance to the SMNWR is now $5.00 per car, but we have several people going who have passes of 1 kind or another.  We will try to wok it out so every car gets a pass or at least a large number of people split the cost.
See you all Sunday.
Karen B.
user 15678801
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 1
Hi Dawn:
For a variety of reasons, I won't be able to make the hike.. I'm VERY sorry to be missing it, not to mention the camaraderie.. Should be a fabulous day for this long hike. Have fun everyone!