addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Apalachee Chapter of the Florida Trail Association Message Board › Saturday's hike at Wakulla Springs

Saturday's hike at Wakulla Springs

Dawn B.
user 17623641
Tallahassee, FL
Hey guys,
I just finished scouting for the hike on Saturday.  The good news is I didn't get too many ticks or Yellow Fly bites.  It was raining, however, so I still strongly recommend insect repellant.
We are going to meet at the Park in the picnic area at 8:00. It costs $4.00 per car load so if you want to car pool from Tallahassee I suggest you start a conversation on the meet up site.  It is an out back trail so we will hike about 6 miles or until we get tired and want to turn around.  I am going to bring cold drinks, charcoal, lighter fluid, plates, cups and cooking utensils.  Please bring you own flatware and a dish to share if you wish.  I'll probably bring some brats and rolls and some grapes.
If you have ant questions you can email me or call my home 850 668-0091.  If you have questions that morning my cell will be on from about 6:30 on.  It is 850 545-0351.
Currently the weather forecast is for PM showers, but you know Talla in the summertime.
See you there,
DawnB