addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Florida App Devs Message Board › Developer for hire. Money in hand ready to start ASAP

Developer for hire. Money in hand ready to start ASAP

user 14058841
Miami, FL
Post #: 1
Hey guys my name is Leon I'm looking for a professional Iphone developer in the south florida area (Broward county, Miami Dade). I have my idea and money ready to start. Please shoot me over some resumes so we can get started with the app asap.

Thank You