addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Florida App Devs Message Board › Looking for a mobile app developer (not just for iphones)

Looking for a mobile app developer (not just for iphones)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

I am currently seeking a Mobile App Developer (iPhone, Android, Blackberry) that can help me with an idea I have for a mobile application. This idea was just recently thought about, so I am in the works of piecing together what I would look for if I were to download the app.

Please let me know, or if you can refer me to someone who can create the app for the multiple smartphones listed above.

Thanks,

Josh