addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Florida App Devs Message Board › Developer for hire

Developer for hire

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi everybody. I just moved to Miami from Los Angeles. While there's tons of work for us Cocoa Touch developers out west, I'm having trouble making contacts here in Miami. Does anybody have any suggestions about places that may be looking to add an experienced iPhone / iPod touch developer?

Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

If you are still looking for iphone app work reach out to me. I am looking for a talented developer to expand my my current app.

Thanks,
Michael Cruz
info [at] spartadata.com
Ira K.
user 13141830
Miami, FL
Post #: 1
Hi everybody. I just moved to Miami from Los Angeles. While there's tons of work for us Cocoa Touch developers out west, I'm having trouble making contacts here in Miami. Does anybody have any suggestions about places that may be looking to add an experienced iPhone / iPod touch developer?

Thanks!

I am looking for a iPhone/iPad developer to work on a project. I am also interested in pursuing and partnering up to possibly build future Apps and create a development team. If interested, you can contact me via irakrieger@kriegerwatch.com