South Florida App Devs Message Board › Miami's startup weekend! Finally, I'm attending one!

Miami's startup weekend! Finally, I'm attending one!

A former member
Post #: 2
This is probably one of the best events I'll ever go to in Miami! For those who don't know, Startup weekend will bring together a ton of mobile developers from which you would be able to start a mobile app in less than a weekend. Here's a post from the startup weekend website and some of the speakers that will be available.

Software development makes it to Miami!! Mentors from Intel Capital, DIGG, Transmedia Capital and Wild Pockets are here to assist and see what Miami can deliver! All skills levels welcome. Looking to launch a new business? This is the spot.

Miami's first Startup Weekend will last 54 hours providing the network, resources and incentives for individuals and teams to go from idea and lauch. Get connected with entrepreneurs, local developers and innovators. Build your startup this weekend : No Talk. All Action

Everyone on this group should Register at the website http://miami.startupw...­. It starts at 5:30pm Friday the 19th..

Get starts in less than 48 hours!