AppFusion is London’s biggest mobile app Meetup. The event is free, well-reviewed and takes place in amazing venues in London.
Who goes to AppFusion?
AppFusion is open to everyone, regardless of technical knowledge or professional background. At a typical meeting you can expect to meet some or all of the following:
- Content publishers
- Software developers (individuals and agency)
- Mobile manufacturers and operators
- Entrepreneurs (most of the UK's superstar app producers have visited AppFusion)
- Angel investors and VCs
- Associated professional services e.g. SEO and advertising
- Anyone with a commercial or organizational interest in mobile apps
AppFusion offers inspiration and socialising, but above all it provides a space in which buyers and sellers of mobile services do business. The organisers pro-actively invite individuals and companies who want to commission mobile apps but don’t know where to start. These new customers are glad of the chance to meet mobile folk in person.
AppFusion welcomes the perspective from every industry and institution. In many ways, everyone has only just begun. Countless mobile apps and services have yet to be invented, and sometimes it takes a beginner’s perspective to show the way.
Who's been a guest speaker at AppFusion?
Luke Johnson, former chairman of Channel 4 and Pizza Express entrepreneur