Our new sponsor KPMG is now holding free Drop-in Dr. Sessions at A Lab, just for Appsterdamers!
KPMG will have experts on-site, who will sit down with you and give individual advice. You can ask any type of accounting, financial, tax, or business consulting question. Examples include:
- General company tax and VAT questions like are these expenses tax deductible? Do I need to charge VAT on this revenue? How do I deal with VAT to or from clients in other countries? What are the implications and/or potential gains of a new tax rule?
- Questions on setting up and understanding reports: How do I set up management information and reporting? How do I set up financial and cashflow forecasts? How do I read and assess profit and loss, balance sheets and cashflow reports (of yourself and of companies who you are dealing with)?
- General business questions like should I expand into international markets? Should I hire employees, or carry on with freelancers?
- Questions on filing and audit requirements: What are my filing requirements at the Chamber of Commerce? When do I need to file at the Chamber of Commerce? Do I need an audit?
- All other general bookkeeping questions you might have like how do I set up an administration? What general ledger entries should I make for a certain transaction?
The KPMG Drop-in Dr. Sessions will be held every 1st and 3rd Wednesday from 9:30-12:00. Please RSVP so we know to expect you.
This is a great opportunity to get expert advice.
See you then!